This is a great time for music lovers. With numerous music apps available, you can install the best in the market and listen to the most-loved songs across all genres.
Since we are talking about music and music streaming platforms, we would urge you to check this blog out and learn how to activate Pandora on Roku at Pandora.com/roku activate.
How to Activate Pandora Music App on Roku at Pandora.com/roku
Before you activate the Pandora music app, you must learn how to download it on Roku. Here are the steps to download the app from the Roku store and complete the activation process on Roku.
- On your Roku streaming device, look for the Pandora music app.
- Select the channel and check for the channel info.
- Tap on the “Add Channel” option to add the channel to the added channel list.
- Now, tap on the “OK” button and then select “Continue”.
- You will receive a unique activation code. Take note of it for future use.
- Go to pandora.com/activate or Pandora.com/roku activate (only if you have created a Pandora account and have subscribed to one of the available plans).
- It will prompt you to enter the received activation code.
- Click on “ACTIVATE”. The activation process will begin. It will take a few moments.
- Once it is activated, you will see a “Congratulations” message on the Roku screen.
You are all set to enjoy your favorite music.
What Is Pandora?
With a massive 6.2 million subscribers and 63.5 million active monthly users to boast, Pandora is undoubtedly one of the top-notch music streaming services available in the United States.
Having a Pandora music app installed on your device lets you search for your favorite songs, playlists, albums, and podcasts quite easily. Moreover, the app allows its users to download and access podcasts and soundtracks offline.
The popularity of Pandora became so wide and vast that the Company (Sirius XM Holdings) launched ‘Pandora Premium’ in 2017.
It is an on-demand version of the service more in line with contemporary competitors. The music streaming platform also suggests and plays songs with similar musical traits.
From time to time, the streaming service is updated with all the global hits (latest). This allows you to stream and enjoy all the great songs. Furthermore, it enables users to listen to various live Radio stations.
If you make up your mind to avail of yourself the Pandora music streaming service and enjoy all these stunning hits, you would need to get it on streaming devices including Roku.
Pandora Subscriptions Plans
So, you are excited enough to listen to the greatest global hits. All you need to do is to subscribe to one of the subscription plans. Pandora has several subscription plans or packages available as per your preference.
|Pandora (Free)||Pandora Plus||Pandora Premium|
|Ad-supported service||Ad-free subscription plan||On-demand songs available|
|No cost service||7-day trial via Roku||You get to browse your favorite songs.|
|Can’t choose specific tracks||Replay as well as skip as many songs as you want||Available on Sonos, iOS, and Kindle devices, Chromecast, Xbox One, Amazon Fire TV, XFINITY X1, Android TV, and Apple devices|
|It allows you a higher timeout duration|
|Per month cost up to $4.99|
How to Fix Issues with Pandora Link Code?
At times, you may experience some issues with the authorized link to complete the activation process. In that case, you may try out the following steps.
- Make sure you are using the correct link code.
- Ensure whether the activation code is correct or not – is it active or inactive?
- Check the internet connection. You must have a stable connection.
Sort and Delete Stations on Roku
After the activation process is over, you can stream all your favorite content on Roku. The advantage of getting the music app on Roku is it allows you to sort or adjust the stations as per your choice. Go to “Settings” > “Content Settings”. That’s it!
If you want to delete a particular station, open Pandora and navigate to “My Stations”. Choose the station and tan on the “Star” button on the remote. It will display the station that you want to delete.